Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome

hi every one i just had to create this blog for all of you... my fan who listen to hfm, chocolate the taste of love. I wanted to open a medium for my fans to get in touch with my and know things about me or what i have been up to on my show..

Hopefully i will be able to update this blog regularly so that my fans will not have to wait long to know what i have been up to. So let me know what you think of not only me but about the show what you think that I or my co host should do to improve the show.

2 comments:

  1. Hey kal what is this hpspace thing? can u gimme sum info abt whats all this abt? GERRARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kal...for a blog like this, i would say a cbox is a must.

    thats a better way to keep contact, than jus posts ^_^

    good luck bro

    ps: an oh, a lot of us just hate word verification...some jus close the page, even after trying to comment... (i almost did)

    ReplyDelete